I’m flying to Tampa Monday, and since I haven’t flown for almost a year, I thought I’d check out the TSA’s rules for what you can and can’t take on the plane. I read the following paragraph on the TSA website:
“We ask for your cooperation in the screening process by being prepared before you arrive. We also ask that you follow the guidelines above and try not to over-think these guidelines. Please pack liquids, gels, and aerosols in your checked baggage even if you do not normally check a bag.”
I don’t even know where to start. It was the “try not to over-think” thing that sent me into spasms of irritation, but I’ve really been scratching my head about the last sentence. How can you pack stuff into a checked bag if you don’t check a bag?
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
To be Sure, Asinine
Don't bring any toiletries. I have plenty incl. new deoderant.
Post a Comment