Jerry made a salad that had blue cheese in it a couple of nights ago. There were leftovers, so I took a plastic container of it to work yesterday, then promptly forgot that it was in the outer pocket of my bicycle garment pannier, which was in my locker.
I gave a tour to some residency applicants at 11 a.m., so I stopped by my locker to get my call room key (they always want to see a call room). My locker smelled kind of funny, kind of like stale cooking odors. And sadly enough, a lot of times my clothes smell like stale cooking odors because of the ass-steak and the ass-fish and the ass-roast my downstairs neighbor cooks (say what you will about my downstairs neighbor, she cooks a meal every day), so I honestly didn't think hard about it.
At noon I went to lunch at Gino's with the applicants, so I totally forgot about the salad, until 5 p.m., when I realized that it had leaked all over my bag and the inside of my locker. Guh. My locker still smells. I was going to let my bag air out on the back porch today, but I was afraid the squirrels might chew a hole in it.